Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good Morning Tuesday 4-24-2012 !!!

We had a beautiful weekend.  We traveled with some friends to Fort Bragg, CA and enjoyed just being away!!!  Sometimes we have to do that for our souls :)    It was actually more of a working weekend, well.....sort of I guess.   Our friends daughter graduates High School this year and last year she asked us about doing her daughter Senior Portraits.   Now mind you I am no photographer, but I LOVE photography.   I have been learning a little more and a little more over the past few years, and sometimes I get it right, and other times, well.....I don't :-/    

My husband and I spent about 10 hours on Saturday Hiking to waterfalls, visiting Mendocino, stopping at the harbor, running over to the skunk train, and ending up at 10 mile beach....all with cameras in tow!  

I think we did GREAT---obviously we are bound to get a few pictures of the 500 plus that we took :)

The best part about the whole day/weekend was we spent it with friends and family, there was no stress and we got to practice photography!   The best way I know how to learn is TRY it....and Learn from it.   Yes I am a hands on kinda girl. 

Here is a little Sneak Peek

AND******Don't forget to enter to win a pin wheel hair clip :)  Pin Wheel Hair Clip Entry Form

No comments:

Post a Comment